[Eecs-news-links] FW: Enterprise Website Migration Internship with Cambia
tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Wed May 17 13:28:48 PDT 2017
From: Schwartz, Michelle [mailto:Michelle.Schwartz at cambiahealth.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2017 1:28 PM
Subject: Enterprise Website Migration Internship with Cambia
We are still seeking candidates for the following position. I would love your assistance in promoting this internship to qualified candidates. I have listed the position description and application instructions below.
Enterprise Website Migration Internship
Thus twelve-week internship is scheduled to begin in May/June 2017
Enterprise website migration intern will help us prepare for the coming migration of our health insurance websites to a new technology platform. This opportunity allows a student to apply theory and coursework on best practices to frame an experience for millions of shoppers, employers, members and health care providers. This position will lead the creation of a guiding document that outlines the transition plan and can be broken down from feature to task for implementation and the development of assets to aid design, development, QA and UAT teams during implementation.
Competencies and Knowledge:
* Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate Information Science, Process Engineering or related degree program
* Must have a minimum cumulative 3.0 undergraduate grade point average
* Strong consumer focus
* Ability to communicate through written requirements and drawn diagrams
* Affinity for research
* Ability to interview busy professionals to uncover not only answers but also deeper questions
* Able to work within constraints
* Able to identify issues, opportunities, and effective solutions and collaborate with others to improve processes and/or results
* Knowledge of health care industry preferred
* Ability to understand highly technical information and distill into layman's terms
* Excellent organizational skills
* Self-motivated with the ability to set priorities and achieve deadlines
* Ability to write clearly and concisely, avoiding ambiguity to ensure a clear understanding of findings
* Must have U.S. work authorization
General Functions and Outcomes
* Develop and diagram prioritized use cases
* Diagram user flows
* Research legacy documentation to inform migration features
* Catalog error conditions and user messaging
* Research/develop SLAs and nonfunctional requirements
* Interview and address needs of key stakeholders
* Identify proof-of-concept to lead our implementation efforts
* Use data and analytics to justify transitioning features
* Work primarily performed in an office environment.
Interested candidates should apply online<https://careers-cambiahealth.icims.com/jobs/23164/enterprise-website-migration-internship/job>.
Manager, Diversity and University Programs
CAMBIA HEALTH SOLUTIONS
African American Employee Resource Group Member
CARE PC (Cambia And Regence Employees Palliative Care) Employee Resource Group Member
Military Community Employee Resource Group Member
PRIDE (Professionals Respecting Individuality Diversity Equality) Employee Resource Group Member
Women's Employee Resource Group Member
michelle.schwartz at cambiahealth.com<mailto:michelle.schwartz at cambiahealth.com>
Ensure a sustainable future - only print when necessary.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This communication, including any attachment, contains information that may be confidential or privileged, and is intended solely for the entity or individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message is strictly prohibited. Nothing in this email, including any attachment, is intended to be a legally binding signature.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Eecs-news-links