[Eecs-news-links] Amazon Fall Internship - Software Development Engineer

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Fri May 12 10:54:35 PDT 2017

Begin forwarded message:
<snip>
Amazon has started recruiting for our Fall 2017 Software Development internship/co-op opportunities!

[cid:image002.png at 01D2CB0B.D01B8930]<https://www.amazon.jobs/>

DESCRIPTION
Amazon University Recruiting is hiring innovative minded Software Development Engineer interns into our technical development teams throughout the US and Canada. We are headquartered in Seattle, WA, but also have exciting opportunities at our offices in: Austin, TX; Phoenix, AZ; Boston, MA; New York, NY; Los Angeles, CA; Irvine, CA; San Luis Obispo, CA; Santa Cruz, CA; Bay Area, CA; Madison, WI; Herndon, VA

BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
· Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline with a focus on software development
· Currently enrolled in university and plan to return for additional school terms prior to graduating
· Must be enrolled at a university that has a formal co-op or off-cycle internship program (would not interfere or delay your academic schedule)
· Able to work full-time (40 hrs/week) for 12 weeks between Aug 2017 – Dec 2017

PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
· Preferred graduation date between December 2017 and September 2018
· Strong understanding of object-oriented design, data structures, and algorithms
· Proficient in one or more object-orientated programming languages (Java, C, C++, etc)
· Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
· Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined challenges through strong problem solving abilities and effective communication
Please click here to apply: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/516841