[Eecs-news-links] Software Developer/Entrepreneurship Intern @ Cambia
tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Wed May 10 10:41:33 PDT 2017
From: "Schwartz, Michelle" <Michelle.Schwartz at cambiahealth.com<mailto:Michelle.Schwartz at cambiahealth.com>>
Subject: New Cambia internship opportunity
I just posted a new internship opportunity. We are seeking candidates with a strong business and technical background for this role. I would love your assistance in promoting this position to qualified candidates. I have listed the position description and application instructions below.
Innovation Force Software Developer/Entrepreneurship Internship
This position is scheduled to start in May/June 2017
The intern hired will be a member of Cambia’s Innovation Force, a small focused team that analyzes and creates elegant solutions to complex problems in the healthcare industry. Responsibilities include rapid prototyping of solutions to specific problems and iterative refinement of solutions with consumer response. The position requires frequent interaction and effective communication within a diverse multi-disciplinary team.
The Innovation Force Software Developer/Entrepreneurship Intern will:
* Participate in a team environment for the delivery and maintenance of application systems
* Will be responsible for programming, debugging and testing of applications in a development environment
* Gain an understanding of enterprise software development practices in a start-up environment
Combine your academic experience with the following skills and abilities:
* Graduated with undergraduate or graduate degree in business information systems, computer science, information system, computer engineering or a related program in the last nine months (Candidates who currently enrolled and scheduled to graduate by the end of December 2015 are also encouraged to apply)
* Minimum cumulative 3.0 grade point average
* Entrepreneurship or business background a plus
* Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with excellent organization skills
* Communicates clearly in a timely manner in both verbal and written communication with other Software Development Engineers; able to work well with business customers and IT partners
* Able to take direction ask appropriate questions and execute the direction and checking in when appropriate
* Able to work with minimum direction
* Able to plan and manage his/her own work
* Strong problem solving skills; analytical and critical thinking
* Reasonably good at learning new technical concepts
* Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
Interested candidates should apply online<https://careers-cambiahealth.icims.com/jobs/23366/innovation-force-software-developer-entrepreneurship-internship/job>.
Manager, Diversity and University Programs
CAMBIA HEALTH SOLUTIONS
African American Employee Resource Group Member
CARE PC (Cambia And Regence Employees Palliative Care) Employee Resource Group Member
Military Community Employee Resource Group Member
PRIDE (Professionals Respecting Individuality Diversity Equality) Employee Resource Group Member
Women’s Employee Resource Group Member
michelle.schwartz at cambiahealth.com<mailto:michelle.schwartz at cambiahealth.com>
Ensure a sustainable future - only print when necessary.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This communication, including any attachment, contains information that may be confidential or privileged, and is intended solely for the entity or individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message is strictly prohibited. Nothing in this email, including any attachment, is intended to be a legally binding signature.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Eecs-news-links