[Eecs-news-links] Internship @ Hillsboro, OR

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Fri Mar 24 09:51:17 PDT 2017

<snip>
 From: paola gudino [mailto:pgudino.becpdx at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2017 4:48 PM
To: Fuhrman, Brandi <brandi.fuhrman at oregonstate.edu<mailto:brandi.fuhrman at oregonstate.edu>>
Subject: Internship Opportunity

Hi there,

The BEC just received a new college internship opportunity placed at Intel in Hillsboro. This internship would be best suited for an undergraduate computer science student. I've attached the position description to this email. If you know any students that would be interested, please have them apply on the BEC's website at https://www.becpdx2.org/students and send their resume to me at cgibb at becpdx.org<mailto:cgibb at becpdx.org>. If you know of any students that I should prioritize--those experiencing barriers and would benefit greatly from a work experience-- let me know.

Happy Monday,

Courtney

--

ABOUT THE BEC STUDENT INTERNSHIP PROGRAM

Internship experiences give students the skills, confidence and connections they need to pursue a successful career and life. That is why the BEC has worked with the leading employers in Oregon for decades to give thousands of high school and college students opportunities that are hard to find anywhere else.

To be considered for any current BEC internship, please submit an application on the BEC's website, list the position number you're interested in, and send your resume to Courtney Gibb at cgibb at becpdx.org.<mailto:cgibb at becpdx.org> If your skills and interest match the internship opportunity, Courtney will reach out to you to schedule an interview on behalf of the host organization. For more information about the application process, please contact Courtney at  Cgibb at becpdx.org <mailto:Cgibb at becpdx.org> or 503.536.4309.

Position # 61711 - College Inventory Student Worker
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Desired Education Level: College

Description of Duties: This position will be involved with electronic component inventory management.

Qualifications

The ideal candidate will have the following:

*  Reliable vehicle to make daily deliveries

*  Basic Microsoft Office experience such as Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.

*  Able to lift up to 35lbs

*  Detail oriented and able to communicate to several levels of management.

*  Must be an independent self starter and extremely organized

Tips to Apply: To be considered for this position, submit an application on the BEC's website and send your resume to cgibb at becpdx.org.<mailto:cgibb at becpdx.org> Also, please explain any experience you have with Microsoft Excel and/or data entry. Be sure to include position number 61711 when asked "BEC position number applying for" during the application process.

Desired Start Date: 3/27/2017 [or when a candidate is identified]
Estimated End Date: 3/27/2017 [or when a candidate is identified]
Estimated End Date: 6/29/2018
Duration: Year Round
Pay Rate: 13.50/hr.
Estimated Hours Per Week: 28