[Eecs-news-links] Intel seeks Manager/Supervisor (BS/MS ECE)

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Wed Mar 8 17:08:58 PST 2017

From: "Pellegrini, Robert P" <robert.p.pellegrini at intel.com<mailto:robert.p.pellegrini at intel.com>>
Date: March 8, 2017 at 4:48:25 PM PST
<Snip>
The job req is JR0012565 - Manufacturing Technical Supervisor
The link is:
http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1095746/Manufacturing-Technical-Supervisor/

The job description is:
Job Description
Responsible for supervising the activities of product teams or staff in a manufacturing area. Assesses personnel and material levels to determine production schedules. Assigns personnel and monitors the flow of work in process through the manufacturing facility. Higher job levels establish operating policies and procedures, coordination of multiple functions within a manufacturing facility, establishing strategic plans to ensure production schedules are met within established quality and cost objectives. Responsible for overall safety of personnel, company assets, and the surrounding environment. Plans and schedules daily tasks, uses judgment on a variety of problems requiring deviation from standard practices. Inadequacies and erroneous decisions would cause moderate inconvenience and expense.

Thanks
Robert Pellegrini
D1D - LTD Manufacturing S5 Captain of Shift

From: Hille, Joshua D <snip>
 Hille, Joshua D <joshua.d.hille at intel.com<mailto:joshua.d.hille at intel.com>> wrote:

I recently graduated from Oregon State with a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering and an M.S. in Industrial Engineering and am now working as an Operations Manager at Intel in Hillsboro. We are looking to hire more Operations Managers in the coming months in our development factory located in Hillsboro.
<snip>

I’ve cc’d my manager’s counterpart, Bob Pellegrini, as he’s leading the hiring effort.
Thank you.
Josh Hille
Shift 5 Operations Manager
joshua.d.hille at intel.com<mailto:joshua.d.hille at intel.com>