[Eecs-news-links] Software Engineering Intern @ 3D Systems

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Mon Mar 6 12:03:12 PST 2017

From: Haney, Marcia [mailto:Marcia.Haney at 3DSystems.Com]
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2017 10:50 AM
To: Batten, Tina <tina.batten at oregonstate.edu>
Subject: Intern position available

Hi Tina,

My team has just received permission to hire a software engineer intern for the summer.  Please forward to anyone who may be interested and have the apply.  We are looking for rising seniors that are interested in the 3d printing technology.

Apply here:  https://dddsystems.taleo.net/careersection/dddsys_external_website/jobdetail.ftl?job=1700006Q

Thanks,

Marcia Haney

Marcia Haney,  Manager Engineering, Real Time Control/Software
3D Systems, 26600 SW Parkway Ave., Suite 300, Dock 61, Wilsonville OR 97070, USA
Tel: +1 503 482 1870   Mobile: +1 803 280 5209   3dsystems.com<http://3dsystems.com/>

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D29667.7546AE50]

This e-mail is intended for the exclusive use of the recipients named above and may constitute privileged or confidential information or otherwise be protected from disclosure. Dissemination, distribution, forwarding or copying of this e-mail by anyone other than the intended recipients is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me immediately by reply e-mail or telephone and completely delete or destroy any and all electronic or other copies of the original message and any attachments to it. Thank you.