[Eecs-news-links] FW: Lacrosse coach recruitment

Sumida, Gale Masako gale.sumida at oregonstate.edu
Thu Mar 2 09:24:53 PST 2017

From: Thornberg, Robert [mailto:Robert.Thornberg at corvallisoregon.gov]
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2017 7:50 AM
To: Camino Latino <caminolatino at oregonstate.edu<mailto:caminolatino at oregonstate.edu>>; (fryes at oregonstate.edu<mailto:fryes at oregonstate.edu>) <fryes at oregonstate.edu<mailto:fryes at oregonstate.edu>>; AFROTC Det 685 <afrotc at oregonstate.edu<mailto:afrotc at oregonstate.edu>>; Beck, Jennifer <Jennifer.Beck at oregonstate.edu<mailto:Jennifer.Beck at oregonstate.edu>>; Hall Dorothy, Leah <Leah.HallDorothy at oregonstate.edu<mailto:Leah.HallDorothy at oregonstate.edu>>; LBCC <Carmanb at linnbenton.edu<mailto:Carmanb at linnbenton.edu>>; Army.ROTC <army.rotc at oregonstate.edu<mailto:army.rotc at oregonstate.edu>>; Dean, Allyson <Allyson.Dean at oregonstate.edu<mailto:Allyson.Dean at oregonstate.edu>>; Center for Fraternity & Sorority Life <CFSL at oregonstate.edu<mailto:CFSL at oregonstate.edu>>; Hilbert, Carey Ann <carey.hilbert at oregonstate.edu<mailto:carey.hilbert at oregonstate.edu>>; Hagey, Tim (NROTC Admin) <Tim.Hagey at oregonstate.edu<mailto:Tim.Hagey at oregonstate.edu>>
Cc: Monette LeMay (lemaymb at aol.com<mailto:lemaymb at aol.com>) <lemaymb at aol.com<mailto:lemaymb at aol.com>>
Subject: Lacrosse coach recruitment

If you can please send this out, I would appreciate it.  Thank you for your help.

Robert Thornberg
Recreation Coordinator
Corvallis Parks & Recreation Department
1310 SW Avery Park Drive
Corvallis, OR 97333
Office: 541-754-1706
Fax:    541-754-1701

YOUTH LACROSSE COACHES NEEDED
The Parks & Recreation Department is in urgent need of coaches for our girls youth lacrosse program.  This is an exciting and very rewarding way to share your knowledge of the game of lacrosse with the next generation of players.  If you have the time and the knowledge, we can teach you to be a great coach. More information is attached. Please contact Robert right away if you are interested.

Disclaimer: This e-mail message is a public record of the City of Corvallis. The contents may be subject to public disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law and subject to the State of Oregon Records Retention Schedules. (OAR:166.200.0200-405)