[Eecs-news-links] RF Product Planner & Marketing Engineer @ Tektronix

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Tue Jun 27 15:15:40 PDT 2017

RF Product Planner and Marketing Engineer
(TEK006427)

Description (External)
Description - External
We have an exciting opportunity for a senior level product planner and marketing manager who has demonstrated
leadership skills, domain expertise in RF products, and in-depth knowledge and experience in the test and measurement
field. The RF Product Planner and Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive,
winning strategy for addressing test and measurement needs for RF/Microwave applications.
The Responsibilities of the RF Product Planner and Marketing Manager include:
- Assess customer needs and market opportunities.
- Develop our product positioning and value proposition, and perform detailed competitive analysis to determine core
differentiation.
- Work with cross-functional development teams to develop new solutions and products.
- Develop market messaging and key promotional collateral; support launch of new products*Execute comprehensive goto-
market strategies, and support regional sales & marketing teams in their execution.
- Engage with third party partners for joint marketing and solution activities.
Qualifications - External
- US Citizenship or US Permanent Resident status is required..
- BSEE required / MBA is preferred
- Minimum of 7 years hands-on product marketing, market development or outbound marketing experience.
- Project management experience with an ability to execute multiple tactics simultaneously, with efficiency.
- Ability to work effectively across marketing disciplines, particularly in concert with Product Managers and Field Marketing
Managers.
- Able to deliver on commitments and work independently and with a team.
- Strong evidence of effective verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
- Familiarity with PC software applications (Microsoft Office) expected.
- Candidate is expected to travel internationally about 35% of the time.
This position's primary/essential functions are subject to US Government ITAR compliance requirements under current
government contracts. Therefore, all applicants must be either a US Citizen or a holder of a current valid Green Card and
must provide proof of citizenship or legal residency via a birth certificate, a current valid green card, unexpired passport,
or a naturalization certificate. We encourage applicants to bring such proof to their interview. However, in no case will
applicants be allowed to begin their scope of work in this specific position without providing such proof.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/
criminal check. Tektronix is an equal opportunity employer. Tektronix does not discriminate based on race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, age, physical or mental disability (if the individual
can perform the essential functions of the position with reasonable accommodation), pregnancy, childbirth or related
medical condition, veteran's status, citizenship status, ancestry or any other status protected by applicable federal, state,
or local law.

How to Apply:
Apply Online. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a
reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our Careers website as a result of
your disability. If you need an accommodation or assistance in using our Careers website, please call 1-866-272-5573 or
send an email to applyassistance at fortive.com<mailto:applyassistance at fortive.com>. A representative will contact you regarding your accommodation request.
Candidates with less education/experience may be considered for other opportunities.

About Us
Tektronix is a place where people are challenged to explore the boundaries of what's possible, bringing the digital future
one step closer every day. Our work accelerates technological breakthroughs that are revolutionizing culture and industry
worldwide. Through precision-engineered measurement solutions, we work with our customers to eliminate the barriers
between inspiration and realization of world-changing technologies. Realize your true potential at Tektronix - join us in
revolutioneering a better tomorrow.

Fortive Corporation Overview
Fortive is a diversified industrial growth company comprised of global businesses that are recognized leaders in attractive
markets. With more than $6 billion in annual revenues, Fortive's well-known brands hold leading positions in field
instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution.
Fortive is headquartered in Everett, Washington and employs a team of more than 24,000 research and development,
manufacturing, sales, distribution, service and administrative employees in more than 40 countries around the world. Our
team grows by tackling challenges that accelerate progress and further their careers. With a culture rooted in continuous
improvement, the core of our company's operating model is the Fortive Business System. For more information please
visit: www.fortive.com<http://www.fortive.com>.

From: Matthews, Lisa [mailto:lisa.matthews at tektronix.com]
<snip>

Kind regards,

Lisa Rene Matthews

Talent Acquisition Program Manager

tek.com<http://tek.com>

Please be advised that this email may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us by email by replying to the sender and delete this message. The sender disclaims that the content of this email constitutes an offer to enter into, or the acceptance of, any agreement; provided that the foregoing does not invalidate the binding effect of any digital or other electronic reproduction of a manual signature that is included in any attachment.