[Eecs-news-links] MS analog design opening @ Himax Imaging
tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Wed Jul 26 20:58:20 PDT 2017
From: 이상현 [mailto:imlsh1 at naver.com]
Would you please send this mail to your students and other analog groups in OSU?
And the followings are the requirements.
Analog/Mixed Signal IC Design Engineer with a strong background in Analog/Mixed Signal Design. This role involves design and execution of circuits related to CMOS Image Sensor, such as 10-12bit ADC, DAC, Programmable Gain Amplifier, Reference Generators, Low noise amplifier etc. The candidate will work closely with System Architects and Senior Design Engineers to translate product specifications into circuit requirements and perform tradeoff analysis. The candidate will work in a team that has expertise in device physics, analog/digital circuit design, and image processing.
• Bachelor's with at least 2 years of industry experience. MSEE is preferred. Graduates who demonstrate strong technical skills and strong recommendations may apply.
• Strong understanding of analog building blocks such as amplifier topologies, Bandgap, current mirrors, gain boosting, switch-capacitor gain amplifiers, etc.
• Strong understanding of circuit noise analysis and associated trade-offs.
• Knowledge of ADC, PLL, DAC and/or high speed interface design (e.g. MIPI, LVDS) is a plus
• Solid understanding of the deep submicron CMOS process (< 65nm) and its impact on analog design.
• Proficient in CAD tools such as HSPICE, HSIM, Cadence, XA, and Matlab.
• Experience working with layout engineers verifying the designs with post layout extraction is a plus.
• Good design methodology following top down design approach.
• Experience in the CMOS image sensor field/semiconductor device physics is a plus.
• Team player with good communication and documentation skills.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Eecs-news-links