[Eecs-news-links] Analog Circuit Designer @ Cypress Semiconductor - Washington

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Mon Jul 17 15:42:39 PDT 2017

-------- Forwarded Message --------

Analog Circuit Designer - Position @ Cypress Semiconductor - Washington

Mon, 17 Jul 2017 22:08:07 +0000

Eashwar Thaigarajan <eashwar.thiagarajan at cypress.com><mailto:eashwar.thiagarajan at cypress.com>

<snip>

Greetings from Cypress Semiconductor - Lynnwood, WA.

We are looking for an entry-level full-time candidate who is both passionate and proficient in transistor-level/analog circuit design.

The candidate if selected would also work on other chip/block building tasks - involving simulations, layout, verification and silicon validation.

I have pasted the job description verbiage for students' perusal.  I hope you can forward this email to your group and department and interested students can contact me directly  at ext at cypress.com<mailto:ext at cypress.com>, with their resume.

Cypress Semiconductor is looking for entry level Engineers to help us design our next generation of MCU PSoC products. Work will include chip/block design tasks such as simulation and pre-manufacturing verification and silicon validation tasks such as characterization and system level test. Work environment is focused on technical excellence with access to state of the art tools and equipment. Individuals meeting requirements, who are high performers and work well in a strong team environment are encouraged to apply.

Skills:

-BSEE (MSEE or PhD a plus)
-Strong performance in Math and Physics
-Coursework to include Analog design (amplifier, oscillator, PLL, control techniques), Power Circuit Design, Programming (CPP, Perl), VLSI design and layout (practical Cadence/Mentor tool experience)
-Experience in lab environment
-Experience with micro-controller a plus
Thanks in anticipation and Best Regards

Eashwar