[Eecs-news-links] Google’s February YouTube Live Events

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Thu Jan 26 19:14:25 PST 2017

GOOGLE
Hello Everyone!

The Google University Programs team has some exciting YouTube Live events coming up in February and we would love for you to join us.

What's YouTube Live, again?
It’s just like watching a YouTube video, except we’ll be broadcasting live from our offices and you can chat in and ask us questions in real time. This also means you have to tune in live at the time of the event to participate. We sincerely hope to see you all there...who knows, there may be a few surprises!

Sounds cool! How do I tune in?
1. FILL OUT THIS RSVP FORM
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfTsqTJnCxbSZdkvWnN-6q0Pwa8mBvAAjt5kUR_YryzQg0nEw/viewform#responses
and select the events you’d like to attend

2. Find the link to join in the email sent a few days before each event. Make sure to check your spam folder!
**Note: Please do not share these links outside your school’s community. These events are invitation-only in order to maintain a personalized and intimate forum for discussion.**

So what’s going on in February?
• How to Communicate in Technical Interviews & What to do When You're Stumped
o Tues, Feb 7th @12PM PST/ 1PM MST/ 2PM CST/ 3PM EST

• What is ‘Project Work’ and What Does it Look Like on a Resume?
o Mon, Feb 13th @12PM PST/ 1PM MST/ 2PM CST/ 3PM EST

• Job Opportunity Spotlight: The Software Engineer, Tools & Infrastructure New Grad Role
o Thurs, Feb 16th @12PM PST/ 1PM MST/ 2PM CST/ 3PM EST

• How to Transition Your Academic Skills to the Tech Industry
o Thurs, Feb 23rd @12PM PST/ 1PM MST/ 2PM CST/ 3PM EST

• Diversity and Inclusion at Google
o Tues, Feb 28th @12PM PST/ 1PM MST/ 2PM CST/ 3PM EST

Can’t wait to chat with you!