[Eecs-news-links] Opportunities @ Google

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Sun Jan 22 15:51:18 PST 2017

From: Tech Students at Google
<snip>

FULL-TIME ROLES
- Engineering Residency: goo.gl/FnxPqL
- Software Engineer (BS/MS): goo.gl/j012jd
- Software Engineer (PhD): goo.gl/63vYOK
- Software Engineer, Tools and Infrastructure: goo.gl/NfhHq0
- Information Technology Residency Program: goo.gl/ez1vic

INTERNSHIPS
- Engineering Practicum & Software Engineer (BS/MS): Summer 2017 application closed
- Software Engineer (PhD): goo.gl/s5sxJf

DEADLINES
If you have a deadline, please email us back and let us know when your deadline is. We'll do our best to expedite the process.

MORE INFO
Jobs & internships: google.com/students/tech
Student Blog: googleforstudents.blogspot.com/
Scholarships: g.co/scholarships