[Eecs-news-links] ECE Openings @ CLPUD

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Thu Jan 12 15:27:33 PST 2017

If you have questions about these opportunities, contact Shamus Gamache a sgamache at cencoast.com<mailto:sgamache at cencoast.com>

From: Gamache, Shamus
Subject: OSU Engineering Fair & Central Lincoln Peoples Utility District

OSU,

Please get the word out to your Power Course students that are interested in joining the Power sector that Central Lincoln PUD in Newport, Oregon will be at the February 16th Engineering Fair at OSU and will be looking for 3 interns:  Two EE's (One primarily working with Substation and Automation & SCADA and the other working directly with our Network Engineer on Radio, Fiber, Sonet and microwave design work).  The Civil will be working on the Substation side and the Transmission side.  Central Lincolns Sub-Transmission operates at 69Kv from Yachats North to just South of Gleneden Beach and 115kV between Florence down to North Bend.

This year we will also be beginning the recruitment process for a EE full time position that will be working in the Electrical Engineering Department on the Networking side and also in the Automation, Controls, SCADA side.  More information on this great job will be at the Fair.

<snip>

Students interested in applying for the internship(s) or the position will be instructed to do so thru Neogov which will be explained more at the fair.

Best Regards from Newport, Or.

Shamus

Shamus J. Gamache, P.E.
Electrical Engineering Supervisor