[Eecs-news-links] EE/IT Paid Internship (McMinnville)

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Mon Jan 9 15:27:00 PST 2017

From: Intern [mailto:intern at mcminnvillebusiness.com]
Subject: Paid Internship Opportunity For Your Students

Greetings!
In order to help our companies connect with high-achieving students with the right skills, McMinnville Economic Development Partnership (MEDP) offers the McMinnville WORKS Summer Internship Program. This award-winning program is a 9-week project-based, paid summer internship designed to connect the emerging workforce with career opportunities in the McMinnville, Oregon area. We have nearly 30 intern positions available at 22 host sites.  Due to our wide array of diverse companies and host sites in McMinnville, these positions range from Accounting and Business to Marketing and Project Management to Physics and Engineering and more!

If possible, please promote this opportunity to your students.

The application is now open and will close Feb. 9th, 2017. Applicants can apply on our website:
http://www.mcminnvillebusiness.com/internshipapplicationform

For more information about our internship program, go to: http://www.mcminnvillebusiness.com/works

Heather McNutt-Kaestner | McMinnville Works Intern Coordinator
McMinnville Economic Development Partnership
971.261.9960 | Intern at McMinnvilleBusiness.com<mailto:Intern at McMinnvilleBusiness.com>
417 NW Adams St | McMinnville, Oregon 97128
www.McMinnvilleBusiness.com

Connect with us!
Subscribe to our newsletter<http://www.mcminnvillebusiness.com/news>.
Like/follow MEDP on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/McMinnvilleBusiness>, Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/mcminnvillebusiness/>, LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/3331376?trk=tyah&trkInfo=clickedVertical%3Acompany%2CclickedEntityId%3A3331376%2Cidx%3A3-2-9%2CtarId%3A1479233952441%2Ctas%3Amedp>, and Twitter<https://twitter.com/McMinnvilleEDP>.
Like/follow our McMinnville WORKS program on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/MEDPMcMinnvilleWorks/?fref=ts> and Twitter<https://twitter.com/McMinnvilleWORK>.