[Eecs-news-links] Graduate Student Mock Interview event with Intel

Sumida, Gale Masako gale.sumida at oregonstate.edu
Tue Feb 28 16:39:22 PST 2017

Intel India Oregon, an employee group is organizing mock interview and resume critique sessions for graduate and senior students entering the technical job market soon.  These sessions are a great resource to polish your resume, learn about the industry and get interview experience. The sessions are conducted by Intel volunteers.  Once you register, you would receive details on your assigned time slot, how to reach the venue, where to report etc. You would also receive instructions on how to prepare for the sessions.

·         Registration Form : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdM0xsimDoMDtBO9jhv8-gJKoEJ6EEn_g0EDlW0Fbf9fx590g/viewform

·         Last date of registration : March 7th, 2017.

·         Event Date : March 11th, 2017

·         Event Location:
Portland State University Engineering Building
1930 SW 4th Avenue, Portland, Oregon 97201

·         Event Schedule

9am to 10am

Talk : Do’s and Don’ts of Job Hunting

Open forum with Intel senior executives

10am-12.40pm

Morning sessions

12.40pm-1.20 pm

Break

1.20pm-4pm

Afternoon sessions

You would not need to attend all of the morning session and afternoon session but only the time slot assigned to you.

Further questions, queries can be submitted here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe-91WFifUuXXrqaaXq948I0URz3_Yz91Gzvygtskx2MveZpg/viewform>.

<snip>

I work at Intel and represent an employee group : Intel India Oregon. As part of our community outreach program we organise a mock interview and resume critique session for graduate students. We have done this in the past with PSU students and want to include OSU engineering students this year. The event is planned for March 11th so we are in a bit of rush to get confirmed participation. Can we collaborate on this? We would need your help in reaching out to students and promoting it. The event would be at Intel campus and students would get a chance to be interviewed by Intel employees and get feedback on their resumes.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Best,

Anjali Gola