[Eecs-news-links] Campus Interviews - NECA Event

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Tue Feb 28 10:33:34 PST 2017

Greetings all,

Next Tuesday, March 7, we have a campus event, hosted by National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA)! There will be 9 companies (listed below) conducting on-campus interviews with Civil & Construction students in both pre and pro school. You can interview with all 9 companies if you would like. To sign-up for this event, please stop by Kearney 101b and bring a copy of your resume for each company that you want to interview with. This is a great opportunity to meet with potential employers and build your professional network while also practicing your interview skills!

Tice Electric - http://ticeelectric.com/
CETI
Christenson - http://www.christenson.com/
Rosendin - https://www.rosendin.com/
M&W Electric  - http://www.mwelectricinc.com/
Cochran - http://www.cochraninc.com/
Cherry City - http://www.cherrycitymetals.com/
Dynalectric  - https://www.dynalectric.com/
Heil Electric - http://www.heil-electric.com/

If you have questions, please feel free to contact me via email, phone or simply stop by the office and talk with me.

Thanks,
Denae Overman
School of Civil & Construction Engineering | Oregon State University
101B Kearney Hall | Corvallis, OR 97331 | Direct: 541.737.4096 | Fax: 541.737.3052
cce.oregonstate.edu