[Eecs-news-links] FW: Amazon - On Campus Interviews/Testing

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Wed Feb 22 11:49:56 PST 2017

Amazon SDE Internship

We are hiring innovative minded Software Development Engineer interns into our technical development teams throughout the US. We are headquartered in Seattle, WA, but also have exciting opportunities at our offices across the US and Canada!

Our interns and co-ops write real software and partner with a select group of experienced software development engineers, who both help and challenge them as they work on projects that matter to our customers. You’ll be given the opportunity to have direct impact on the evolution of Amazon's technologies and lead mission critical projects early in your career. Your design, code and raw smarts will contribute to solving some of the most complex technical challenges in the areas of distributed systems, data mining, optimization, scalability, and security-- just to name a few.

If you are interested please apply here: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/427507

We are also hosting a Proctored Exam Assessment on campus at Oregon State for our internship on 3/3/2017, so please apply using the link above in order to be considered for an invitation!