[Eecs-news-links] FW: We need your help finding the right candidates for 2 new open positions at Open Dental

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Thu Feb 16 19:57:56 PST 2017

From: Shannon Lockwood [human.resources at opendental.com]
Subject: We need your help finding the right candidates for 2 new open positions at Open Dental

<snip>We have 2 positions open at Open Dental right now. We are looking for a Software Engineer (Programmer) and a Software Engineer (Programmer) Intern. You can find the details of the positions here: http://www.opendental.com/manual/employment.html.

We have also posted the jobs here: https://www.myinterfase.com/oregonstate/employer/

If you wouldn’t mind posting our open positions in your newsletter, as you have so graciously done for us in the past, we would sincerely appreciate it.

Best regards,

Shannon Lockwood
Human Resources Administrator
Open Dental Software