[Eecs-news-links] FW: Job Opportunity for Recent Grads

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Wed Feb 1 11:09:49 PST 2017

<snip>
From: Alex, Matthew S
<snip>

I'm not sure who to pass this along to - but figured you might. A friend of mine is building out the Portland-based team of his company Memsql. It sounds like a great opportunity for a graduating/recently graduated Computer Science student. I was hoping you could pass it to the right person - I'm not sure who the career contact for CS would be.

Here's the position: https://angel.co/memsql/jobs/189600-customer-operations-engineer

Thanks!
-Matt

Matt Alex
Associate Director, MBA Recruitment
College of Business  |  Oregon State University
WeWork Custom House  | Portland, Ore. 97209
541.737.0998 |  matt.alex at oregonstate.edu<mailto:matt.alex at oregonstate.edu>
business.oregonstate.edu/mba