[Eecs-news-links] FW: Intelligence Community Student Opportunities Virtual Career Fair - 24 Aug

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Mon Aug 14 12:49:58 PDT 2017

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeffrey.C.Gill at nga.mil [mailto:Jeffrey.C.Gill at nga.mil]
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2017 12:30 PM
Subject: Intelligence Community Student Opportunities Virtual Career Fair - 24 Aug

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED

Good Afternoon Everyone!

I would like to bring to your attention that next Thursday, August 24th, NGA will be joining many of its sister IC Agencies to participate in the 3rd annual Student Opportunities Virtual Career Fair! This will provide students from all different backgrounds with an opportunity to learn more about NGA and the rest of the Intelligence Community. It's also an opportunity to virtually chat with recruiters and subject matter experts to determine what opportunities may be the right fit for them.

I have attached the flyer for the event to this email. I kindly ask either for your help in spread the word about this event to your students, or your guidance as to how I can reach out to them myself. Either way, it would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance for your time, and I look forward to seeing all of you at some point this fall!

Regards,
Jeff

Jeff Gill, PHR, CIR
Recruiter
National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) Talent Acquisition Division
571.557.2561 (direct)
571.558.3484 (fax)
intelligencecareers.gov/nga
www.nga.mil