[Eecs-news-links] Mobile UI/UX Designer @ Hestan Cue (Seattle, WA or Napa, CA)

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Fri Aug 11 12:30:08 PDT 2017

You are a highly motivated User Experience Designer who loves nothing more than seeing products you helped design and build change the lives of everyday consumers. You are looking for a small, smart and fast-moving team where everyone makes a difference every day. We are that team.

You have a keen intuition and a user-centric data-driven design mentality. You are usually right, but you know when the data are telling you it’s one of the times when you aren’t. While you will spend much of your time designing and perfecting the user experience and interaction in our mobile apps, you also realize that on a small team you will wear a lot of hats and work from initial storyboarding to pushing final pixels and everything in between.

You should be prepared to present a portfolio of live apps running on Android and/or iOS. Furthermore, you should be able to discuss the design decisions you made, and those you wish you had made, and how they impacted the final product. If you’ve got some war stories of products or designs gone bad, that’s great too. We’d love to hear them and what you learned from the experiences.

You will get a chance to not just make app design decisions, but drive product direction by interacting with industrial designers, product managers, software engineers, electrical engineers, marketers, and executives. There is some travel, mostly up and down the west coast.

If that sounds interesting, send your LinkedIn profile or resume to jobs at hestancue.com<mailto:jobs at hestancue.com>.
See: https://www.hestancue.com/mobile-uiux-designer<https://www.linkedin.com/redir/redirect?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ehestancue%2Ecom%2Fmobile-uiux-designer%2F&urlhash=KtpT&_t=tracking_anet>