[Eecs-news-links] iOS Software Engineer @ Hestan Cue (Seattle, WA/Napa, CA)

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Fri Aug 11 12:24:09 PDT 2017

You are a highly motivated iOS Engineer who loves nothing more than seeing products you helped design and build change the lives of everyday consumers. You are looking for a small, smart and fast-moving team where everyone makes a difference every day. We are that team.

To be successful in this role you should be passionate about building intuitive, visually engaging iOS experiences for a diverse user base. You should have experience writing production-quality Objective-C code and be able to point to examples of apps that you have worked on. If there is a new technology out there that could make our product better, you are eager to learn it and figure out how to apply it.

We expect all of our mobile engineers to have strong computer science fundamentals including object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis. You should also be well-versed in tools and techniques for production coding, including inline and external documentation, crafting well-designed APIs and unit testing.

You will get a chance to not just make engineering decisions, but drive product direction by interacting with industrial designers, mechanical engineers, marketers, product managers, electrical engineers, and executives. There is some travel, mostly up and down the west coast.

If that sounds interesting, send your LinkedIn profile or resume to jobs at hestancue.com<mailto:jobs at hestancue.com>.
See: https://www.hestancue.com/ios-software-engineer/<https://www.linkedin.com/redir/redirect?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ehestancue%2Ecom%2Fios-software-engineer%2F&urlhash=CQha&_t=tracking_anet>