[Eecs-news-links] Systems Engineer Co-Op @ Rockwell Collins (Cedar Rapids, IA)

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Fri Aug 11 10:38:43 PDT 2017

From: Alyssa Trunck
Subject: Great Opportunity for Students!

Hello University Partners!
We have a great opportunity for students who are interested in doing a co-op with Rockwell Collins!  If you could share this opportunity with students, that would be great! <snip>

Job Description:
Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that was named as the 2015 America’s Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine?

Then Rockwell Collins is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.

We are currently searching for a Systems Engineering Co-op to join our team in Cedar Rapids, IA. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Rockwell Collins as the place to build a rewarding career, while helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutionthat our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. It’s an exciting time to become a part of our team. Join us and discover how high your career can soar at Rockwell Collins.

This position is located in Cedar Rapids, IA. A comprehensive relocation package is available for qualified candidates.

Responsibilities
Are you ready to be a part of this team and to help lead them to success in their vision? Rockwell Collins is looking for a engineering co-op to work with a team of system and software engineers primarily located in Cedar Rapids, IA in the development development of display application software for the avionics on US DoD rotary-wing and/or fixed wing aircraft platforms. Applications include Primary Flight Display (PFD) as wells as Engine Indication and Crew Alerting System (EICAS) Development takes place in a collaborative teamwork environment and often includes team members from diverse geographic and cultural backgrounds.

The assignment will require the verification of software requirements by creating and running functional tests in a laboratory test facilities utilizing a combination of simulations and interfacing subsystems. In addition, the assignment may require assisting in other elements of the system engineering process such as requirements analysis and capture, system/sub-system design, software requirements definition, and software/hardware integration.

Thank you!

Apply at:
http://jobs.rockwellcollins.com/student-new-grads/
Search for Job Number: CO-00000090
Job Title: Systems Engineering Co-op (Fall 2017/Spring 2018)
Questions? Email Mckenna Heisler <mckenna.heisler at rockwellcollins.com<mailto:mckenna.heisler at rockwellcollins.com>>