[Eecs-news-links] Fwd: AppleCare College Program Recruiting Beavers

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Tue Aug 8 14:46:14 PDT 2017

Begin forwarded message:

Hello,
My name is Waleed and I'm a recruiting intern at Apple. We are specifically recruiting students who want to work for the AppleCare College Program<https://www.apple.com/jobs/us/college_advisor.html>: https://www.apple.com/jobs/us/college_advisor.html while they go to school. This is a part time customer service opportunity where students will work 20 hours per week. This position is done from home and includes full benefits such as tuition reimbursement. We are going to start reaching out to applicants this fall, so I’m hoping that you might be able to pass this on to your students as we hire all majors for this position. <snip>

One Apple – Campus Newsletters
Apple prides itself on being a diverse collection of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining what’s possible to help its customers do what they love in new ways. People at Apple have reinvented entire industries with the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch, as well as with services including iTunes, the App Store, Apple Music, and Apple Pay. And the same passion for innovation that goes into their products also applies to their practices. They’re committed to leaving the world better than they found it. Discover for yourself through one of many job opportunities available to college students.

Apply Now<https://jobs.apple.com/us/search?searchString=AppleCare%20College%20Advisor%23&ss=AppleCare%20College%20Advisor&t=0&lo=0*USA&pN=0&openJobId=58077752>
https://jobs.apple.com/us/search?searchString=AppleCare%20College%20Advisor%23&ss=AppleCare%20College%20Advisor&t=0&lo=0*USA&pN=0&openJobId=58077752

-Interviews begin this fall for our positions in early 2018.
-By the time you start, you’ll have to provide a quiet workspace, ergonomic chair, desk and high-speed, hard-wired Internet service (5 megabits download and 1 megabit upload) from a reliable provider.
-You are going to be enrolled through June of 2019 or beyond.

Thank You,
  | Waleed Safi
AppleCare College Experience Recruiter
Email: wsafi at apple.com<mailto:wsafi at apple.com>