[Eecs-news-links] Linux Cloud Support Engineer @ AWS/Amazon

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Sun Apr 23 14:23:21 PDT 2017

<snip>

From: Moore, Tarah [mailto:tarahm at amazon.com]
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2017 9:04 AM
<snip> I wanted to see I'm able to get the resume of those graduating engineering seniors who are looking for opportunities. I completely forgot that I'm helping Abigail's Tech Eng team on recruiting for our AWS Linux Cloud Support Engineer<http://bit.ly/2oJr3Ux> role and I'd love to connect with those interested in this role.
<snip>

AWS Linux Cloud Support Engineer
Are you interested in building and delivering the next generation of cloud computing with Amazon while helping the US Intelligence Community agencies implement cloud computing solutions?  Are you proficient in Linux/Unix as well as have experience and/or working knowledge in support engineering or system administration? If so, Amazon wants to talk to you! We are looking for customer-focused, analytical, curious, data-driven recent grads to help us support our Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform by engineering our systems on a massive scale to become even more efficient as we continue to grow. You must be a US Citizen and be able to obtain/maintain TS/SCI US Government clearance as well as have demonstrated proficiency in Linux/Unix.

If you're interested in this opportunity please go to http://bit.ly/2oJr3Ux to apply and submit your application and we will soon follow up with regards to next steps!

Tarah Moore  |  Recruiter, University Programs  |  Amazon
E: tarahm at amazon.com<mailto:tarahm at amazon.com>  O: 206.646.2518