[Eecs-news-links] CS Internship @ HP Enterprise (Fort Collins, CO)

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Mon Apr 17 08:43:45 PDT 2017

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Pandey, Rajeev" <rajeev.pandey at hpe.com<mailto:rajeev.pandey at hpe.com>>
Date: April 17, 2017 at 1:20:24 AM PDT
To: "Pandey, Rajeev" <rajeev.pandey at hpe.com<mailto:rajeev.pandey at hpe.com>>
Subject: CS Summer Internship - Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, Fort Collins CO

Greetings!
Hope all is well in your neck of the woods!

My group, the Software Defined and Cloud Group’s OneView Lab, just got funding approval for 3 summer internships in Fort Collins.
OneView is the HPE data center infrastructure management solution enabling our Composable and Hyperconverged strategies.

These intern positions would be appropriate for CS undergraduates in their junior or senior years, or graduate students.
Relocation to Fort Collins for the summer is part of the benefits package.
I know we are late to the party, but if you have any really good students still looking for summer employment, please send them our way!

Please direct interested students to apply here:

https://careers.hpe.com/job/fort-collins/hpe-developer-tools-software-engineering-intern/3545/4432984

Thanks!
Rajeev Pandey
SDCG - Composable & Software-Defined Technologies R&D
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
http://member.acm.org/~rpandey