[Eecs-news-links] Tues. @noon: App Club - Cambia Seminar

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Wed Apr 5 21:26:02 PDT 2017

From: "Schwartz, Michelle" <Michelle.Schwartz at cambiahealth.com<mailto:Michelle.Schwartz at cambiahealth.com>>

<snip>
Cambia Health Solutions will be conducting interviews on campus in April for Software Development Engineer Associates and Software Quality Engineer Associates.

·        To learn more about the open positions and hiring timeline, please attend a pizza reception on Tuesday, April 11th at 12:00-1:00 PM in room 1001 of the Kelley Engineering Center. Representatives from Cambia will be on-campus to answer your questions.

·        To review the position description and apply please visit our career site<https://careers-cambiahealth.icims.com/jobs/23188/software-development-engineer-associate/job><https://careers-cambiahealth.icims.com/jobs/23188/software-development-engineer-associate/job?mobile=true&width=1024&height=672&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-480&jun1offset=-420>. (Interested candidates are not required to attend the informational session to apply for employment.)

Please let me know if I can provide any additional information prior to our visit.

Thanks,
Michelle