[Eecs-news-links] FW: Computer Science/Engineering Internship

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Wed Sep 28 14:21:58 PDT 2016

<snip>
Engineering/Computer Science Intern Request:
I am looking to hire another intern this fall/winter semester. I would like one to assist with a population health care navigation project. Also, if you have any software/engineer/computer science students looking for an internship - I could use a second to assist with some projects in our EMR and IT network development.

Thanks!
Becca

Becca Mataya | Clinic Operations Manager, Bend
Upper Mill |929 SW Simpson Ave, Bend, OR 97702
Shevlin Park| 2175 NW Shevlin Park Road, Bend, OR 97702
Tel: 541.706.3829 | Cell: 608.512.8854| Fax: 1.541.278.8375

[cid:image001.png at 01D21993.AC4D7510]