[Eecs-news-links] Google On Campus!

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Thu Sep 22 16:30:06 PDT 2016

Google is coming to campus and can't wait to meet you!  Want to hear about what it's like to work at Google and some of the cool stuff that our full time engineers and interns work on? Come learn firsthand from a Google Software Engineer! We'll also share info about some of the opportunities we have for technical students. There will be pizza at the lunch event and swag for all!

WHEN and WHERE: Wednesday, September 28th 2016 in KEC
12pm - 1pm: Internships and full-time job opportunities (KEC 1003)
2pm - 3pm: Resume Workshop (KEC 1007)
3pm - 4pm: Interview Workshop (KEC 1007)
5pm - 6pm: Women in Engineering - Imposter syndrome + Q&A (KEC 1007)
6pm - 8pm: Mock interviews (KEC 1007)

Want to join an event? RSVP at http://goo.gl/2FwZAz