[Eecs-news-links] Boeing is hiring.

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Tue Sep 13 13:40:37 PDT 2016

Build Something Better

Join Boeing and be part of a diverse team that does amazing things.

At Boeing, our employees share a relentless passion to always set new and higher standards in everything we do. Join us to learn more about how you can play a role in shaping the future of aerospace.

2017 Internship Opportunities

Boeing Business Intern Program (BBIP)

1600012111

Electrical Engineering

1600014418

Environment, Health & Safety

1600014536

Flight Engineering

1600014422

Industrial Engineering

1600014423

Materials Engineering

1600014420

Mechanical Engineering

1600014340

Site Services - Facilities Engineering

1600014499

Software Engineering

1600014421

Systems Engineering

1600014526

Test Engineering

1600014520

*         $260 M invest in employee learning annually.

*         15,600+ Boeing patents held worldwide

*         No. 1 aerospace and defense innovator
http://Boeing.com/careers
Boeing is Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.