[Eecs-news-links] CS Faculty Positions at California State University - Monterey Bay

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Tue Oct 25 16:22:22 PDT 2016

<snip>
Would you kindly share this job announcement with your graduate students?
We are hiring two new faculty members in Computer Science.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,

Young-Joon Byun
--
Professor, School of Computing and Design
California State University, Monterey Bay

Computer science program at California State University - Monterey
Bay has two tenure track positions in computer science.
With our investments in cohort programs, commitment to high
expectations, academic quality,  building partnerships with community
colleges & industry, and broadening participation in computing,
we are primed to make big contributions to computing education.

Visit https://csumb.peopleadmin.com/postings/2150 for more
details about the open positions.

About CS: The Computer Science at CSUMB is growing rapidly and
attracting many talented & motivated students, locally and from
throughout California.
We are working diligently to best prepare our students to meet
industry needs with, wide-ranging curriculum review, new cohort-based
programs with weekly enrichment activities, additional academic
support by specially trained TAs, and collaboration with industry
partners to create hands-on, one credit courses.
Visit http://csumb.edu/cs to learn more about our program.