[Eecs-news-links] Fwd: New Cambia Internship
tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Mon Oct 3 09:53:21 PDT 2016
Begin forwarded message:
From: "Schwartz, Michelle" <Michelle.Schwartz at cambiahealth.com<mailto:Michelle.Schwartz at cambiahealth.com>>
Date: October 3, 2016 at 8:21:44 AM PDT
To: Undisclosed recipients:;
Subject: New Cambia Internship
I just posted a new part-time internship available immediately. I would love your assistance in promoting this opportunity to qualified candidates. I have listed the position description and application instructions below.
DTS Data Analyst Internship
This part-time internship is scheduled to begin in October 2016
The Data Analyst Intern will be a Data and Technology Solutions (DTS) team member. DTS is focused on delivering combined innovative data and technology products, services, and solutions that will help drive Cambia’s vision of person-focused health care transformation.
As a Data Analyst Intern, you will have the opportunity to apply your analytical skills to our Enterprise Applications projects by:
* Creating and designing of our Spark page for departmental communications
* Assisting with reporting on metrics
* Additional projects might also include:
* Analyze data from many different sources, and enhance trending information on enterprise and departmental projects
* Create dashboards using visualization software such as Tableau for project teams and executive stakeholders
* Collaborate with Enterprise Applications team to summarize findings
* Front-end development on department SharePoint increasing usability for internal customers
* Learn more about Project Management, and gain skills in a growth discipline, relevant to any industry.
Key Qualifications and Experience:
* Must be currently enrolled or have completed an undergraduate or graduate degree in computer science, business information systems or a related degree program within the last nine months
* Analytical ability to identify problems, develop solutions, and implement a chosen course of action
* Can learn and pick up new technologies very quickly with an eye for user experience and visual design
* Proficient skills and prior experience with Sharepoint, using multimedia within (i.e. adding video, Twitter-type feeds to a site)
* Proficient skills in using Excel and experience with Access
* Prior experience using Tableau a plus
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Familiarity with reporting, metrics and reporting tools
* Candidate must possess a minimum cumulative 3.0 undergraduate grade point average
* Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
Interested candidates should apply online: https://careers-cambiahealth.icims.com/jobs/22604/dts-data-analyst-internship/job.
Manager, Diversity and University Programs
CAMBIA HEALTH SOLUTIONS
African American Employee Resource Group Member
CARE PC (Cambia And Regence Employees Palliative Care) Employee Resource Group Member
Military Community Employee Resource Group Member
PRIDE (Professionals Respecting Individuality Diversity Equality) Employee Resource Group Member
Women’s Employee Resource Group Member
michelle.schwartz at cambiahealth.com<mailto:michelle.schwartz at cambiahealth.com>
Ensure a sustainable future - only print when necessary.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This communication, including any attachment, contains information that may be confidential or privileged, and is intended solely for the entity or individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message is strictly prohibited. Nothing in this email, including any attachment, is intended to be a legally binding signature.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Eecs-news-links