[Eecs-news-links] FW: Tenure-Track Faculty Positions at Penn State

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Mon Nov 28 10:58:23 PST 2016

From: Becky Passonneau [mailto:rjp49 at cse.psu.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2016 5:24 PM
<snip>

The Department of Computer Science & Engineering at Penn State will be hiring tenure-track faculty in several areas this year, at all ranks. We are particularly interested in computer architecture/hardware systems, software systems, and data science. Additionally, we are coordinating with university-wide searches in security, data science and other areas, so there is flexibility in the areas we will consider. Please refer your graduating students to the job ad and application site at https://psu.jobs/job/67014.

As noted in the ad, we are proactive in helping new hires launch successful research agendas, and we are particularly hospitable to dual career couples and candidates with families.

Best regards,
Becky Passonneau

Rebecca J. Passonneau, Professor
Search Committee Chair
School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
The Pennsylvania State University