[Eecs-news-links] FW: iD Tech is Looking to Hire Your Students and Graduates

Sumida, Gale Masako gale.sumida at oregonstate.edu
Mon Nov 28 09:21:23 PST 2016

My name is Hilary Serra, and I am a Hiring Manager for iD Tech, a STEM focused summer education program. I am contacting you because I am currently hiring staff for our summer programs to be held at locations in the Portland area. We are looking to fill over 1,600 summer positions with high quality students studying in Computer Science, Engineering, Game Development or Media Arts. We think the students we’re looking for may be sitting in your classes! Would you be willing to help us get the word out by forwarding this opportunity along to students or recent graduates? I have included the pertinent details below along with a printable flyer! Typically, we are able to meet internship requirements as well. Thank you so much for your time and please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Best Regards,

Hilary Serra
Hiring Manager
408-690-3536<https://idtech-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=10EhYlDIlRUUWzholxwhNcMSVO-t0OG2Pg-4QwLsRx0k-1105442847&key=YAMMID-48167442&link=tel%3A408-690-3536>

iD Tech
CAMPS, ACADEMIES & ONLINE
iDTech.com<https://idtech-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=10EhYlDIlRUUWzholxwhNcMSVO-t0OG2Pg-4QwLsRx0k-1105442847&key=YAMMID-48167442&link=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.idtech.com%2F>   Facebook<https://idtech-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=10EhYlDIlRUUWzholxwhNcMSVO-t0OG2Pg-4QwLsRx0k-1105442847&key=YAMMID-48167442&link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fidtechcamps%3Fref%3Dname%23%2Fpages%2FCampbell-CA%2FiD-Tech-Camps%2F42912006498>   Twitter<https://idtech-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=10EhYlDIlRUUWzholxwhNcMSVO-t0OG2Pg-4QwLsRx0k-1105442847&key=YAMMID-48167442&link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.twitter.com%2Fidtechcamps>

Please forward the text below to your students: This summer, iD Tech will hire over 1,600 instructors and staff from across the world to show students, ages 6 to 18, firsthand how their interests in technology can turn into fun learning experiences. We have programs that emphasize tech education for girls, teens, tweens and younger children. We’re looking for energetic, tech-savvy, summer staff who understand the need for quality technology education for young students. So why not spend your summer instructing, mentoring, and building your resume in one of our amazing programs? You’ll make a positive impact on the lives of students this summer and potentially inspire them to aim for big ambitions. Our summer jobs are as fulfilling as they are fun! Staff members receive competitive compensation, room & board (overnight staff only), custom built apps supporting operations and curriculum, college internship credit (if applicable), guidance from our experienced team of managers, and more. Take the first step to a great summer! Learn more & Apply today<https://idtech-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=10EhYlDIlRUUWzholxwhNcMSVO-t0OG2Pg-4QwLsRx0k-1105442847&key=YAMMID-48167442&link=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.idtech.com%2Fjobs%2F>