[Eecs-news-links] Searching for a Student Employee for summer

Sumida, Gale gale.sumida at oregonstate.edu
Wed May 18 10:22:16 PDT 2016

From: Reff, Robert
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2016 10:18 AM
To: Sumida, Gale <gale.sumida at oregonstate.edu>
Subject: RE: Searching for a Student Employee for summer

Seeking to hire student for REST API Programmer
Student Health Services is committed to understanding how to positively impact the health behaviors of our students.  This can only be achieved by effective data collection, analysis, visualization and reporting.  We need advanced tools to move our efforts forward.  A student employee is needed to create a REST API from Qualtrics to SharePoint/PowerBI, assist with data visualization and enhance our reporting efforts.

Duties:
-Create REST API from Qualtrics to SharePoint/PowerBI
-Assist Collegiate Health Analytics with enhancing Qualtrics survey and reporting tools
-Assist in implementing PowerBI to create data dashboards for SHS

Email resume, cover letter and list of references to:
Robert.Reff at oregonstate.edu<mailto:Robert.Reff at oregonstate.edu>
Please use subject line: Application for SHS Position

Robert C. Reff, Ph.D.
Director
Alcohol, Drug & Violence Prevention Center
studenthealth.oregonstate.edu/advpc<http://studenthealth.oregonstate.edu/advpc>
Student Health Services
Oregon State University
p: (541) 737-7564<file:///\\tel\(541)%20737-7564>
f:  (541) 737-4530<file:///\\tel\(541)%20737-4530>
a:  319 Plageman Building<file:///\\x-apple-data-detectors\::2:3>
     Corvallis OR 97331<file:///\\x-apple-data-detectors\::2:3>

Check out our Collegiate Recovery Center:
     studenthealth.oregonstate.edu/recovery<http://studenthealth.oregonstate.edu/recovery>
     @OSU_Recovery