[Eecs-news-links] Summer Intern Job @ Intel
tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Mon May 9 10:21:16 PDT 2016
From: Guerber, Jon G [mailto:jon.g.guerber at intel.com]
This is Jon Guerber, I had a request from a neighboring manager in my team that they had an unfilled internship role for the summer they were looking to publicize at OSU for perhaps MS or undergrad. If you were able to post, that would be great, if not no problem. Thanks!
Signal integrity intern: req number 799233
The Data Center Group (DCG) drives new products technologies from high-end co-processors for supercomputers to low-energy systems for enterprise and the cloud, as well as solutions for big data and intelligent devices. The group is a worldwide organization that develops the products and technologies that power nine of every 10 servers sold worldwide.
Enterprise Server Platform Signal Integrity Department (EPSI) is looking for a undergraduate Intern who wants to be a part of innovative team paving the path for High Performance PC development.
As an intern, your responsibility will include but not limited to:
-Learn industry leading high speed signal analysis and measurement methods.
-Contribute to product signaling innovations and designs.
-Perform 2D/3D modeling of interconnect structures
- At the BS level only, must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship
- Candidate must be pursuing a BS or higher degree in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- 6 months experience with simulation and electrical modeling.
- In-depth understanding of S-parameters, magnetic theory, and signal integrity theories is a must.
- 6 month experience with lab measurement equipment TDR and VNA
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Eecs-news-links