[Eecs-news-links] Research Associate/Assistant - University of Oregon
gale.sumida at oregonstate.edu
Wed Mar 23 11:13:42 PDT 2016
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michel Kinsy <mkinsy at cs.uoregon.edu<mailto:mkinsy at cs.uoregon.edu>>
Date: Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 5:11 PM
To: chenliz at eecs.oregonstate.edu<mailto:chenliz at eecs.oregonstate.edu>
Dear Prof. Chen,
My research group is currently looking for graduating M.S. or Ph.D. students with experience computer architecture and embedded systems design. If you can please forward the announcement below to potential students I will be deeply appreciative of the help.
University of Oregon/Eugene
We are a Computer Systems Research Laboratory in the Computer and Information Science Department at the University of Oregon looking for a research associate/assistant in computer systems.
* Ph.D. or an M.S. degree in computer engineering, computer science or electrical engineering.
* 2-3 years of experience computer or embedded systems design.
* Possess professional-level skills in: C/C++, Python, Linux, VHDL, Verilog. MacOSX and Ocaml a plus.
* Experience interacting and contributing to open source projects.
* Functional language paradigms.
* Self-starter able to work in fast-paced environment.
* Excellent organizational, typing, and writing skills.
* Detail oriented.
Optional but beneficial skills:
* git & git-hub version control and work flow
* Familiarity with ARM based micro controllers
* Estimation and control systems
* Real time operating systems and schedulers
* Experience with digital electronic circuits
* Experience with Xilinx and Altera CAD tools
* Part-time or full-time, 10-30 hours per week (immediate opening)
* Ability to work from home some days
* Compensation is competitive and commensurate with education and experience
* Please respond with cover letter, resume, and two references to case.lab.uo at gmail.com<mailto:case.lab.uo at gmail.com>
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action institution committed to cultural diversity and is compliant with the ADA.
Michel A. Kinsy
Director of the Computer Architecture & Embedded Systems Laboratory
Department of Computer and Information Science
334 Deschutes Hall - Tel: 1-541-346-3998<tel:1-541-346-3998>
University of Oregon
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Eecs-news-links