[Eecs-news-links] FW: New Cambia Internship

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Mon Mar 21 09:58:55 PDT 2016

From: Schwartz, Michelle [mailto:Michelle.Schwartz at cambiahealth.com]
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2016 7:08 AM
Subject: New Cambia Internship

Colleagues,

Cambia is seeking a Data Visualization Intern for the summer. I would love your assistance in promoting this role to qualified candidates. The position description and application instructions are listed below. We will be posting to university job boards later today.
Data Visualization Internship
Portland, OR
This full-time internship is currently scheduled to begin in May/June 2016
Work for us and let your voice be heard. Join a company that's actively working to transform the health care system. In this role, an individual will function as a highly skilled technical resource, capable of leading and supporting advancements in data analysis and visualization. Join a team where employees are encouraged to speak up and share innovative ideas. Student will bring their analytical skills from the classroom and apply them to the Projects Results Office.

The Project Results Office is currently seeking a Data Visualization Intern in our Portland office. As a member of our analytic team, you will have the opportunity to apply your data skills to improve our Project and Portfolio Management Reporting:

*         Analyze data from many different sources, and enhance trending information on projects

*         Create dashboards using visualization software such as Tableau for project teams and executive stakeholders

*         Collaborate with Portfolio Managers to summarize findings

*         Front-end development on department SharePoint increasing usability for internal customers

*         Learn more about Project Management, and gain stills in a growth discipline, relevant to any industry.
Key Qualifications and Experience:

*         Analytical ability to identify problems, develop solutions, and implement a chosen course of action

*         Can learn and pick up new technologies very quickly with an eye for user experience and visual design

*         Proficient skills in using Excel; experience with Access and SharePoint is a plus

*         Preferred experience using Tableau

*         Must be currently enrolled or have completed an undergraduate or graduate degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or a related degree program within the last three months

*         Candidate must possess a minimum cumulative 3.0 undergraduate grade point average

*         Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
Interested candidates should apply online: http://cambiahealth.hodesiq.com/jobs/default.aspx?jid=OX9ee4rWBl3UNlMPMRq6Ihq4AyQemnLlD1oSbXnkfAU%3d.

Thank you,
Michelle

Michelle Schwartz, MPA
Manager, Diversity and University Programs
Cambia Military Community Resource Group Member
Cambia PRIDE Employee Resource Group Member
Cambia African American Employee Resource Group Member
Cambia Women's Employee Resource Group Member
Human Resources
ph. 503-273-4132
fax 503-412-7979
michelle.schwartz at cambiahealth.com<mailto:michelle.schwartz at cambiahealth.com>
http://www.cambiahealth.com/careers

[Cambia.Logo.Horiz.jpg]

Ensure a sustainable future - only print when necessary.

[cid:image001.png at 01CF4295.278A2940][cid:image004.png at 01CFB195.CC5FD630]

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This communication, including any attachment, contains information that may be confidential or privileged, and is intended solely for the entity or individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message is strictly prohibited. Nothing in this email, including any attachment, is intended to be a legally binding signature.