[Eecs-news-links] Acquia Internship Posting
tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Mon Mar 7 11:33:05 PST 2016
Begin forwarded message:
From: Mary Ann Szypko <maryann.szypko at acquia.com<mailto:maryann.szypko at acquia.com>>
Cc: Elizabeth Gormley <liz.gormley at acquia.com<mailto:liz.gormley at acquia.com>>
Subject: Acquia Internship Posting
My colleague Emily Miller suggested reaching out to you in regards to having one of our internships posted to the Oregon State job board. I've attached the job description for the Customer Support Internship. This is a paid summer internship, that will begin in June an last about 10 weeks.
Let me know if this is anything further you need from me, or steps I can take to post this job myself.
Mary Ann Szypko | Talent Acquisition Specialist | Acquia<https://www.acquia.com/careers>
MaryAnn.Szypko at acquia.com<mailto:MaryAnn.Szypko at acquia.com> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/in/maryannszypko>
53 State Street | 10th Floor | Boston MA 02109
Check out our new digs in this video! <https://www.acquia.com/resources/acquia-tv/conference/boston-welcomes-acquia>
Customer Support Internship
Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader<https://www.acquia.com/about-us/newsroom/press-releases/acquia-named-leader-gartners-2015-magic-quadrant-web-content%20/t%20_blank> by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
The Customer Support team is seeking a detail-oriented, and enthusiastic Customer Support Intern. We are looking for someone who is passionate about the web, open source technology and who has excellent interpersonal and communication skills. We pride ourselves on structuring meaningful projects for our interns over a 10 week paid summer internship program. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals interested in building a career in the tech space.
• College junior or senior, or college/university graduate with a desire to launch a career in technology.
• Demonstrated ability to work well with people and in a fast paced environment.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Experience with Drupal or other CMS such as Joomia, WordPress etc.
• Detail oriented with strong time management and organization skills
• Entrepreneurial spirit; Motivated, assertive and collaborative.
• Self-starter and a quick thinker.
Not a must, but a plus
• Experience with a Linux command line
• Experience with LAMP Stack, MAMP, WAMP
• Experience with version control, git or SVN.
• Prior experience with ticketing systems, Zendesk, Jira
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Eecs-news-links