[Eecs-news-links] Fwd: New internship opportunity
tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Wed Jun 29 13:47:54 PDT 2016
Begin forwarded message:
From: "Schwartz, Michelle" <Michelle.Schwartz at cambiahealth.com<mailto:Michelle.Schwartz at cambiahealth.com>>
Date: June 29, 2016 at 1:34:40 PM PDT
To: Undisclosed recipients:;
Subject: New internship opportunity
I recently posted a 6-month full-time user experience internship that is perfect for a recent graduate or current student with a flexible schedule. I would love your assistance in promoting this opportunity to qualified candidates. I have listed the position description and application instructions below.
MedSavvy User Experience Internship
This full-time internship is scheduled to begin in July and conclude in December 2016
MedSavvy provides easy, online access to medication options, effectiveness results, prices and personal experiences to help people make better treatment decisions. A specialized pharmacy team reviews available evidence on how well medications work, how good the science is for that research, and assigns each drug a report-card style evidence grade that can be used to easily compare treatment options.
We are seeking candidates with a strong background in user experience, graphic design and business to join our small agile team.
Provide support to the MedSavvy Team in the following role:
· Leverage your ability to translate user needs and business goals into effective user-friendly experiences for the web
· Collaborate with marketing professionals to design collateral and brand materials in support of business development efforts
· Apply knowledge and expertise to bring new features and new products to launch
Combine your academic experience with the following skills and abilities:
· Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program focused on Business, Human Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, User Experience Design, Graphic Design or a related field (Candidates who have completed their degree program in the last six months are also encouraged to apply)
· Prior experience with brand marketing and/or email design/html preferred
· Ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams
· Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, including the ability to adapt quickly and effectively to changing requirements
· Ability to think both tactically and strategically, including high levels of self-direction, innovation and imagination
· Demonstrated skills in developing interactive experiences for the Web, including consumer web products and application interfaces
· Comfortable with a fast-paced environment and that ability to pivot quickly to address business needs
· Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
· Background in creating experiences that meet cross browser compatibility targets and responsive design standards. A good understanding of the technical implications of design
· Strong focus on the user and passionate about the customer experience and usability; experience in user experience testing and analysis
· Strong UX/design and technical skills
· Minimum of 3.0 cumulative undergraduate grade point average
· Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
Interested candidates should apply online: http://cambiahealth.hodesiq.com/jobs/default.aspx?jid=Xd5sZfJVs8MG7XKkEtLB7yesrhk6rlt4gykyjB2OrSw%3d.
Manager, Diversity and University Programs
CAMBIA HEALTH SOLUTIONS
African American Employee Resource Group Member
CARE PC (Cambia And Regence Employees Palliative Care) Employee Resource Group Member
Military Community Employee Resource Group Member
PRIDE (Professionals Respecting Individuality Diversity Equality) Employee Resource Group Member
Women’s Employee Resource Group Member
michelle.schwartz at cambiahealth.com<mailto:michelle.schwartz at cambiahealth.com>
Ensure a sustainable future - only print when necessary.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This communication, including any attachment, contains information that may be confidential or privileged, and is intended solely for the entity or individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message is strictly prohibited. Nothing in this email, including any attachment, is intended to be a legally binding signature.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Eecs-news-links