[Eecs-news-links] FW: Cambia Data Science Open House

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Thu Jun 16 14:20:09 PDT 2016

From: Schwartz, Michelle [mailto:Michelle.Schwartz at cambiahealth.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2016 4:33 PM
Subject: Cambia Data Science Open House

Colleagues,

Our Data Science team will be hosting an open house in Portland on Tuesday, June 21st. I would love your help in promoting this event to faculty and students. Details are listed below.

Cambia Open House: Data Science Meets Health for Next Generation Care
When data science meets artificial intelligence meets machine learning, a consumer-focused healthcare transformation is born. We're looking for data scientists, developers, and other techies to help us drive this next-generation health transformation. Maybe that's you.

Join us for Cambia's first Data Science Open House. We'll share how we're leveraging data to create meaningful change in the lives of consumers. And we'd also love to hear your ideas and discuss our data and technology job openings with you.

Cambia Open House
Tuesday, June 21, 2016
6:30-8:30 p.m.
Cambia Health Solutions
100 SW Market Street Atrium, Portland, OR
Light Refreshments Provided
Please RSVP<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/cambia-open-house-data-science-meets-health-for-next-generation-care-tickets-26065775436?ref=estw> by 5:00 p.m. Monday, June 20

Thank you,
Michelle

Michelle Schwartz
Manager, Diversity and University Programs
CAMBIA HEALTH SOLUTIONS
African American Employee Resource Group Member
CARE PC (Cambia And Regence Employees Palliative Care) Employee Resource Group Member
Military Community Employee Resource Group Member
PRIDE (Professionals Respecting Individuality Diversity Equality) Employee Resource Group Member
Women's Employee Resource Group Member
ph. 503-273-4132
michelle.schwartz at cambiahealth.com<mailto:michelle.schwartz at cambiahealth.com>
http://www.cambiahealth.com/careers

Ensure a sustainable future - only print when necessary.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This communication, including any attachment, contains information that may be confidential or privileged, and is intended solely for the entity or individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message is strictly prohibited. Nothing in this email, including any attachment, is intended to be a legally binding signature.