[Eecs-news-links] FW: New Cambia QA Internship
tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Thu Jun 16 11:48:47 PDT 2016
From: Schwartz, Michelle [mailto:Michelle.Schwartz at cambiahealth.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2016 7:07 AM
Subject: New Cambia QA Internship
I just posted a new QA Internship for our LifeMap team and I would love your assistance in promoting this opportunity to qualified candidates. The position description and application instructions are listed below.
LifeMap QA Internship
This full-time internship is scheduled to start in June 2016
Provide support to the Technology Delivery Team in the following role:
* Participate in a team environment for the delivery and maintenance of application systems
* Will be responsible for testing of applications in a development environment
* This experience will allow the intern to gain an understanding of enterprise software development practices, source control management as well a good understanding of application deployment architecture
* Provide support to other project teams with work when they need additional help
Combine your academic experience with the following skills and abilities:
* Currently enrolled or recently graduated in an undergraduate or graduate degree program in computer science, information system, computer engineering or a related program
* Minimum cumulative 3.0 grade point average
* Academic experience, including development projects, with one or more of the following key technologies: Java, J2EE, Perl/PHO/Python, mobile apps, CSS, HTML, SQLServer/MySQL, .net and/or Datastage
* Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with excellent organization skills
* Communicates clearly in a timely manner in both verbal and written communication with other Software Development Engineers; able to work well with business customers and IT partners
* Able to take direction ask appropriate questions and execute the direction and checking in when appropriate
* Able to work with minimum direction
* Able to plan and manage his/her own work
* Strong problem solving skills; analytical and critical thinking
* Reasonably good at learning new technical concepts
* Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
If interested in being considered for this role, please apply online: http://cambiahealth.hodesiq.com/jobs/default.aspx?jid=eATRoqfXYS7WRJuuhDAvfks8KjWEI1jEB6QNYGzKYkI%3d.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Manager, Diversity and University Programs
CAMBIA HEALTH SOLUTIONS
African American Employee Resource Group Member
CARE PC (Cambia And Regence Employees Palliative Care) Employee Resource Group Member
Military Community Employee Resource Group Member
PRIDE (Professionals Respecting Individuality Diversity Equality) Employee Resource Group Member
Women's Employee Resource Group Member
michelle.schwartz at cambiahealth.com<mailto:michelle.schwartz at cambiahealth.com>
Ensure a sustainable future - only print when necessary.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This communication, including any attachment, contains information that may be confidential or privileged, and is intended solely for the entity or individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message is strictly prohibited. Nothing in this email, including any attachment, is intended to be a legally binding signature.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Eecs-news-links