[Eecs-news-links] FW: CLARIFICATION: Another new Cambia internship
tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Fri Jun 10 14:15:08 PDT 2016
From: Schwartz, Michelle [mailto:Michelle.Schwartz at cambiahealth.com]
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2016 1:48 PM
Subject: CLARIFICATION: Another new Cambia internship
The original email I sent indicated an incorrect timeline. This internship is scheduled to start in June 2016.
From: Schwartz, Michelle
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2016 1:33 PM
Subject: Another new Cambia internship
I recently posted a new Performance Reporting Analyst Internship. I would love your assistance in promoting this with qualified candidates. The position description and application instructions are listed below.
DTS Performance Reporting Analyst Internship
This internship position is scheduled to begin in June 2016
We are seeking to identify candidates for possible future
full-time positions based on this internship.
Cambia's Data and Technology Solutions Department delivers innovative data and technology products, services, and solutions that will help drive Cambia to its 2020 vision of person-focused health care transformation. We are seeking an intern to join our dynamic team.
Essential Function of the DTS Performance Reporting Analyst Internship:
* Assembles various data and reports
* Documents business requirements and methods used to generate work output
* Applies analytic innovation and best practices within the DTS division
* Ensures the appropriate identification of root causes through effective use of data analysis tools and techniques
* Learns and applies knowledge of how various departments within the corporation work together to make the company run effectively
* Identify potential improvement initiatives where process redesign/improvement can substantially improve productivity, operating efficiency, quality, and customer satisfaction
* Applies methodologies and approaches to new tasks and projects
* Prior knowledge of health plan operations, health plan data sources and structures, and cost containment strategies a plus
Key Qualifications and Experience:
* Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program focused on Analytics, Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Operations, Process Improvement, Statistics or related degree program
* Candidates who have completed their degree in the last six months are also encouraged to apply
* Ability to produce final product for external and internal stakeholders
* Ability to work on cross-functional teams
* Prior experience with project management
* Proven ability to document business requirements
* Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively interface and communicate with a broad array of internal and external contacts including leadership
* Outstanding analytical skills; ability to analyze complex situations, learn quickly, and synthesize corresponding solutions, options and action plans
* Demonstrated expertise with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel
* Proven ability to design and develop reporting
* Strong problem solving and logical skills
* Ability to think creatively and to work well both as part of a team and as an individual contributor
* Demonstrated ability to work with minimal direction
* Required minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0
Must have U.S. work authorization If interested in being considered for this role, please apply online: http://cambiahealth.hodesiq.com/jobs/default.aspx?jid=pwD2gWRwB0BMFsHAK0javZ1Sg3RsZPqvegz7cDQgMtU%3d.
Manager, Diversity and University Programs
CAMBIA HEALTH SOLUTIONS
African American Employee Resource Group Member
CARE PC (Cambia And Regence Employees Palliative Care) Employee Resource Group Member
Military Community Employee Resource Group Member
PRIDE (Professionals Respecting Individuality Diversity Equality) Employee Resource Group Member
Women's Employee Resource Group Member
michelle.schwartz at cambiahealth.com<mailto:michelle.schwartz at cambiahealth.com>
Ensure a sustainable future - only print when necessary.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This communication, including any attachment, contains information that may be confidential or privileged, and is intended solely for the entity or individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message is strictly prohibited. Nothing in this email, including any attachment, is intended to be a legally binding signature.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Eecs-news-links