[Eecs-news-links] FW: Undergraduate Student Position Posting

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Fri Jan 29 14:24:51 PST 2016

From: Logan, Sam
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2016 1:40 PM

Thanks so much for your willingness to include this position posting in the weekly newsletter to undergraduate students in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science. Here is the quick link to share that includes full details and instructions of how to apply:
https://jobs.oregonstate.edu/postings/20805

Here is the overview:
The purpose of this position is to work with the supervisor of the Social Mobility Lab (Dr. Sam Logan) within the kinesiology program  to create a computer program that will measure and track a child's movement within a defined space using an overhead video recording of play sessions. This is a short-term position. It is expected that the total number of hours spent to create the program will be approximately 30 hours (maximum).

Please let me know if additional information is provided. Would you mind letting me know when the newsletter is sent out with the information? I understand this request is above and beyond what is typical for the newsletter so I really appreciate your time.

Thanks again,
Sam