[Eecs-news-links] Openings at Maxim Integrated
tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Wed Jan 27 16:17:29 PST 2016
Maxim Integrated is a highly successful, $2.4 billion company. With offices and manufacturing sites around the world, we design award-winning semiconductors that make the world more integrated. We also know that it's our people who make us a great company. So we reward bold thinking, teamwork, personal growth, and community involvement. Want to make a difference and be challenged every day? Join us at Maxim Integrated. With analog integration, the possibilities are endless.
Maxim's Launch Program offers graduates and new talent within the industry the opportunity to gain hands-on professional experience within an innovative, global company.
New hires can expect:
* The opportunity to own projects and make an impact at a 8,000+ employee company
* Exposure to executive leadership, up to, and including, the CEO
* Competitive total rewards package: base + bonus, stock options (for eligible positions), comprehensive benefits package, 401(k) with company contributions and immediate vesting, and generous time-off policy (17 vacation days and paid holidays)
* Educational assistance programs
* Employee discounts at local businesses: gym memberships, cell phone service, entertainment, and more
* Company-sponsored sports leagues, community activities and races
Maxim's Supply Chain Solutions team is seeking an Entry Level Programmer Analyst to help build and support innovative supply chain solutions to achieve world-class delivery performance. This position will be located at Maxim's Headquarters in San Jose, California.
Develop, program, and implement software solutions to enhance test engineers productivity, enable business processes, and improve manufacturing efficiency. Much of the work is conducted in a cross- functional environment that requires solid communication and project management skills.
* Implement tools, business processes, and reports to enable resource capacity planning, test system utilization, and performance reporting
* Coordinate with other teams, stakeholders, and 3rd Party vendors on outsourced projects
* Co-Design and improve existing/new models/tools
* Create, implement, enforce, and improve work flows
* Work in cross-functional environment with Test Development Engineering, Supply Chain
Management, and Manufacturing IT
* Work with a proven team of software developers, Analysts and Programmers across various time zones
* Take ownership of project/process design, development, and implementation.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
* Effective project management, analytical, verbal and written communication skills
* Remain current with relevant software technology
* Able to deliver projects on time and prioritize effectively
* Troubleshooting new and existing software applications and processes
* Experience in at least three of these programming areas:
§ C / C++
§ Visual Basic / .Net
o Web Apps
Maxim Integrated is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer
Apply on our Careers website: http://www.maximintegrated.com/en/aboutus/careers/career- opportunities.html
Requisition Number: 851BR
From: Gurn Kelly [mailto:Gurn.Kelly at maximintegrated.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2016 3:56 PM
To: Batten, Tina <tina.batten at oregonstate.edu<mailto:tina.batten at oregonstate.edu>>
Subject: Job posting
I work for Maxim Integrated in Hillsboro Oregon and I am looking for candidates to fill a position I have open in the bay area, San Jose. Please see the attached posting.
Director, Test Technology Software
Maxim Integrated | www.maximintegrated.com<http://www.maximintegrated.com>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Eecs-news-links