[Eecs-news-links] FW: Robotics Software Engineer Opening - Marble (fwd)

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Wed Jan 27 10:28:41 PST 2016

On Tue, Jan 19, 2016 at 3:48 PM, Emily Spady <emily at marble.io> wrote:
       Hi Dr. Tadepalli,
I work at Marble, an early-stage robotics startup based in San Francisco that designs, builds, and operates robots for last mile logistics, and we are looking for some of our first core robotics software engineers.

Some of our colleagues mentioned that you would be the perfect person to possibly pass this posting along. Is this something you can help us with?

Applicants can see the job details and apply
here: https://jobs.lever.co/marble/e88cd13e-cb7a-4d6f-aab5-1a1215af45ce

Please let me know if you need anything else from me or if you have any questions!

Thanks for your help in advance!

--
Emily SpadyMarble