[Eecs-news-links] FW: Current Internships and Permenant Hire Positions with PG&E at Diablo Canyon

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Sun Jan 24 12:23:49 PST 2016

<snip>

From: "Sorensen, Amanda R" <ARMb at pge.com<mailto:ARMb at pge.com>>
Subject: Current Internships and Permenant Hire Positions with PG&E at Diablo Canyon

<snip>

I am an OSU alumni, Nuclear Engineering class of 2002 - Amanda Maple (now Sorensen).   I have sent this email inquiry to the EE department, but since we are also looking for all disciplines, I thought it prudent to include you in hopes you could filter this down to the other engineering disciplines.  Upon graduation I was fortunate to receive a position working for Pacific Gas & Electric Company at Diablo Canyon Nuclear Power Plant.  We are currently filling both internship and permanent positions.  If you have students that fit the following description, I'd love to get more OSU blood down here:

"We are actively hiring summer interns - with a couple openings remaining.  We are still looking for electrical engineers at the junior level, as well as sophomores of all engineering disciplines.  They will start June 20. "

Send resumes to Scott Johnson, S1Jf at pge.com<mailto:S1Jf at pge.com>, and Ken Bych, KHB1 at pge.com<mailto:KHB1 at pge.com>.

Please forward this to whomever you see fit.

Thank you for your time,

Amanda Sorensen
Engineer, PG&E, DCPP