[Eecs-news-links] Student Analyst/Programmer

Sumida, Gale gale.sumida at oregonstate.edu
Thu Jan 14 17:45:15 PST 2016

From: Todd Shechter
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2016 5:29 PM
To: Sumida, Gale <gale.sumida at oregonstate.edu>
Subject: for EECS newsletter

Information Services seeks to fill two student positons to assist with development of business applications using the Salesforce platform to serve all of Oregon State. We are looking for students who can make a long term (1-2 years) commitment at approximately 20 hours per week. Candidates must be interested in developing their professional skills - we will train as necessary - and willing to commit to brief daily stand-up meetings.  For more information see: Student Analyst/Programmer position<http://gradschool.oregonstate.edu/sites/gradschool.oregonstate.edu/files/imce/programs/student_analyst_programmer.pdf> and Student Administrator / Business Analyst position<http://gradschool.oregonstate.edu/sites/gradschool.oregonstate.edu/files/imce/programs/student_admin_business_analyst.pdf>.

In case your email viewer strips out html here are the links:
http://gradschool.oregonstate.edu/sites/gradschool.oregonstate.edu/files/imce/programs/student_analyst_programmer.pdf
http://gradschool.oregonstate.edu/sites/gradschool.oregonstate.edu/files/imce/programs/student_admin_business_analyst.pdf

Thank you Gale.