[Eecs-news-links] Insight Data Engineering Fellowship

Sumida, Gale gale.sumida at oregonstate.edu
Fri Feb 19 09:11:28 PST 2016

From: Anne Bessman [mailto:anne at insightdataengineering.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2016 4:34 PM
To: Akkaraju, Padmaja
Subject: Re: Insight Data Engineering Fellowship: January 2016

Hi Padma,

Thanks so much for sending our message out in your newsletter to the Electrical Engineering and Computer Science students at Oregon State last Fall.

Would you mind forwarding this announcement along for our sessions starting this summer? For our program starting May 31st we are looking for Fellows who will be graduating by September at the latest.

Thanks!

Anne

==================

Insight Data Engineering Fellows Program

Now accepting applications for Summer 2016 Insight Data Engineering Fellowships

Apply at: http://insightdataengineering.com<http://insightdataengineering.com?16b=11c67>

Deadline: March 28th

500+ Insight alumni are data engineers and data scientists at leading data companies in Silicon Valley and New York including: AirBnB, Capital One Labs, Facebook, Intuit, Microsoft, Netflix, Yelp, and 100+ other top companies.

Insight Data Engineering Fellowship:

·  7 week, full-time professional training Fellowship

·  Learn new cutting-edge open-source technologies with mentorship from industry data scientists and data engineers

·  Gain access to industry mentors and meet with data engineers from leading companies

·  Join our active community of over 500 Insight alumni

·  Self-directed, project-based learning with support from Insight throughout the whole process

·  Tuition-free with need-based scholarships available to help cover living costs

·  No PhD required

Questions? Contact us at info at insightdataengineering.com<mailto:info at insightdataengineering.com>

We are looking forward to your application!

http://insightdataengineering.com<http://insightdataengineering.com?16b=11c67>