[Eecs-news-links] Summer Internship @ Traffic Tech Services

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Mon Feb 15 11:45:11 PST 2016

For details, see: http://www.traffictechservices.com/crew-leader.html

Crew Leader
​Traffic Technology Services is a technology company specializing in data content and information offerings for connected vehicle applications.  Our award-winning technology powers automotive OEM's and Tier 1's for environmental applications, such as eco-driving. TTS is now on a fast growth track, enthusiastically looking for talents to join our highly skilled team of programmers, traffic engineers, and data scientists. ​
Job Description
​Our ideal candidates are college seniors or graduate students in engineering or other technical disciplines.  Candidates should have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and general engineering/scientific practices.  Knowledge of traffic signal timing and operations is preferred, but not required.  Good communication skills are required.  Candidates must have a valid driver’s license and safe driving record.

Selected candidates will lead a team of crew members at one of our field deployment locations.  Responsibilities will include: field testing (topology, signal phasing, and signal latency), scheduling and overseeing crew members, quality control, and report writing. This position reports to the Deployment Team Leader.

​This is a part-time position starting in mid-May and ending August/September; we will work with your schedule based on your college term or semester end.  This position may require long durations of standing and walking in an outdoor environment and will include on-call hours in addition to normal work hours.
Benefits & Reimbursements

    PTO aggregated​
    401k (21 years and older)
    Meal per-diem​
    Lodging expenses
    Transportation expenses

Apply
Please submit your application online at:
http://www.traffictechservices.com/crew-application-form.html
Include a resume and cover letter.
Traffic Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer